- 5 Cloves Garlic, freshly minced
- 1 Onion, diced
- 2tbs Ground Cumin
- 2tbs Ground Coriander
- 2tbs Turmeric
- 2tbs Chilli Flakes
- 2tbs Himalayan Rock Salt
- 800ml Tomato Passata
- 2 cups Beef Stock
- 375grm Green Lentils uncooked
- 4 Lamb Shanks
- 250grm Baby spinach
- Steamed Veggies of choice
- Rice or Potato Mash
- Add to large slow cooker first ten ingredients, stir well to combine all flavours.
- Add Lamb Shanks and ensure the Shanks are as deeply submerged in the sauce as possible.
- Turn slow cooker onto low, and cook for seven to eight hours. Stirring occasionally.
- Once the Lamb is cooked to falling of the bone, turn slow cooker off and allow the meat to rest.
- Add Baby Spinach and stir in. Allowing time for the spinach to wilt.
- Cook rice and steam desired vegetables.
- Serve into a bowl with rice or mash, steamed veggies and a good spoonful of Lamb sauce