Apple Turnover…..Cheater Style
- 3 sheets Puff Pastry
- 1 425gr Tin Pie Apples
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 3 tsp Ground Cardamon
- 1 Beaten Egg
- Lay your puff pastry out flat, and slice into three equal portions.
- Put four or five apple slices in one corner.
- Sprinkle with sugar, cinnamon and cardamon.
- Fold the pastry in triangles over the apple, then repeat till all the pastry is used.
- Seal all sides, by pinching the pastry together, then put on lined baking tray, and brush with egg wash.
- Bake in moderate 180′ oven for 25 to 30 minutes, or until puffed and golden.
- Serve hot with custard or cream.